Neroli Glow Mist
Replenish skin with an infusion of botanicals and vitamins. This alcohol-free, multivitamin face mist delivers a brightening boost of antioxidants for healthy-looking skin. Packed with comforting Organic Aloe, nourishing vitamins, polyphenols, and more you can use this throughout the day, under or over makeup, for a surge of skin nutrition whenever you need it.
Antioxidants are an essential part of an effective skin care regime that all skin types can benefit from. Dry, mature, sensitive, chaotic and distressed skin can especially benefit from their soothing power. Remember - toners help the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers to come.
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - contains natural salicylic acid, which helps to fight acne and helps to exfoliate your skin by gently removes dead skin cells, making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, & Vitamin B3 - evens out skin tone and protects from skin damaging radicals.
- Organic Aloe Vera - Hydrate, repair, soothe, protect, and nourish skin
- Cedarwood Essential Oil - soothe inflammation, help regulate sebum production and help eliminate acne causing bacteria.
- Reservatrol - naturally found in grapes; helps brighten skin and prevent fine lines.
After cleansing face, lightly mist over face and neck. Let dry. Follow with the serum and/or moisturizer best suited to your skin type. Use throughout the day, under or over makeup, for a surge of skin nutrition whenever you need it.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Flower Water, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Organic Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Extract, Resveratrol, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.